This is one of my all-time favorite side-dishes. It is simply delicious every time.
- 1 medium Sweet Potato
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp curry powder (optional)
- 2-3 springs Rosemary
- Heat oven to 400 F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Cut sweet potato into 1/4 inch rounds or 2 in x 2 in cubes. Set aside in a medium sized bowl
- Heat a small sauce pan and melt the coconut oil. Pour melted coconut oil, sea salt and curry powder over sweet potatoes and toss until evenly coated.
- Spread sweet potato mixture onto baking tray. Spread the rosemary sprigs around the tray.
- Place in oven for 12 minutes for 1/4 inch rounds or 15 minutes for 2 in x 2 in cubes.
Note: To check if sweet potatoes are ready, use a fork or toothpick to see if they are soft all the way through. It should be easy to insert and remove the fork or toothpick.