Asparagus makes for a delicious Spring side dish. In all of about 12 minutes, you can have a simple yet tasty green crunchy vegetable on your plate.
- 1 bunch Asparagus
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- cracked pepper
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Heat oven to 400 F degrees
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Cut 2 inches off the bottom of asparagus and place on baking sheet
- Pour lemon juice over asparagus and sprinkle sea salt evenly
- Place in oven for 10-12 minutes
- Lightly drizzle olive oil over asparagus and serve!